Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hey Everybody!!!




Hello everybody!
I decided to start a blog to help me keep in touch better with friends and family. I don't really do much besides work and travel, and since work is boring this blog will mostly contain pictures and info about my many travel adventures. I'll try to include other stuff on occasion so you don't get bored of my travel diary. I hope that you all will start a blog too and link it to mine. It would be a fun and easy way to keep in touch.

4 comments:

SG said...

Your words flow like rivers maneuvering through mountains, like doves on a breeze, like honey to bees. I look forward to reading your updates about all your wonderful crazy adventures.

SG

Becca's Blog said...

SG...
I'm so glad that you found my blog so soon! Your comments were beautiful...just like you are. My heart pounds when you come to pick up my trash. I love those little tight white shirts you wear. Maybe sometime we can go to a dollar movie. Tu amor, Becca

Lee said...

Put some pictures up. I thought you were "do,do,do" not "talk, talk, talk".

Jerry said...

Hey Becca -
Stop flirting with SG and get some work done on this blog of yours. You should probably take some pictures of my gels and post them because they are irreproducible works of art (suitable for framing).